Sometimes, I get so disappointed when I see recipes that will surely make my stomach happy but then again after reading the instructions, the recipe requires an oven or the use of an electric mixer which we don’t have yet. Looking at mouth-watering pictures of desserts like brownies, cheesecakes and cookies draws a sigh from me and kind of makes my breathing heavy.
And now this delight! The savior of all our cheesecake cravings!
This is one of the entries in our blog that I’m most proud of. I can hardly believe that we were able to do this without complete baking equipments. We only bought a spring form pan and a manual mixer, which John and I both tagged as the best buy ever! Now we’re definitely looking forward to creating more cheesecakes, and definitely more desserts. Maybe strawberry tomorrow and mango in the next few days. Who knows? The world now is our oyster!
Not only that this cheesecake is aesthetically pleasing, it also tastes divine! In fact, we were able to consume that whole 9×9 goodie in just two short days. It’s just the right kind of sweet – not overpowering and nothing near bland either.
So without further ado, we give you the recipe for the No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake! We hope that you’ll give this a try and that you’ll enjoy doing and eating this as much as we did. Also, if you have other no-bake recipes, we would very much like to hear and try it. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via our comments section. Happy eating, everyone! 🙂
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cups Graham Crackers, crushed
- 1/3 cup Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Confectioner’s Sugar
- 225 g Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Blueberries in syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- For the crust, mix graham crackers crumbs, confectioner’s sugar, butter and vanilla extract until the mixture becomes sandy. Press this mixture on a 9″ pie plate of spring form pan.
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and well-blended.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until stiff and fold this into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour onto crumb-lined pan.
- Top with blueberries in syrup and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!