Mangoes. I can’t even begin to say it without smiling at the thought of this gorgeous yellow beauty, that tastes so sweet and is bursting with tropical freshness. I know not a soul who doesn’t like mangoes. And if ever there is one, he/she haven’t tried the sweet mangoes here in the Philippines.
Anyway, since I have just confessed my love for mangoes, it’s just natural that we’ll create a mango equivalent for our No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake. The recipe stays easy and is almost similar, we just used a round spring-form pan this time instead of our rectangular one but the amount of ingredients is still the same. I also adjusted the serving size in relation to our cheesecake appetite. I know we’ve told you about how we already bought an oven in our Chocolate Cupcake post but from time to time, making a no-bake something is so easy that you just can’t say no to it.
So without further mango-worshipping session, let’s get down to the recipe! I hope you’ll love our Mango Cheesecake as much as you love our Blueberry one. Enjoy! 🙂
- 1 1/4 cups Graham Crackers, crushed
- 1/3 cup Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Confectioner’s Sugar
- 225 g Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Mangoes, sliced or diced
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- For the crust, mix graham crackers crumbs, confectioner’s sugar, butter and vanilla extract until the mixture becomes sandy. Press this mixture on an 8″ round spring form pan.
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and well-blended.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until stiff and fold this into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour onto crumb-lined pan.
- For the toppings, mix 1/2 cup mangoes with 1/4 cup water to create a puree. Pour this into the cheesecake fillings.
- Top with the remaining mangoes and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!