How about something to sweeten up your day?
As you might probably remember, we loved our No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake so much that we decided to create Mango Cheesecake as well. This time, we tried to make little versions of our favorites. We were thinking of something that is bite-sized so as to control our sweet-eating also! And we thought about bringing the cheesecakes to our workplace. Thus, these delightful little cheese cupcakes were born!
These are the size of the cupcakes that we have posted in here but instead of flour, butter and eggs, we’ve used the recipe for our cheesecakes. We made 6 flavors: Ferrero, strawberry, blueberry, chocolate mint, Oreo and salted caramel. But unfortunately, there were just the Ferrero and Oreo before we realized that we didn’t even took pictures of these little ones!
These cheese cupcakes are so easy to make and so easy to bring around. Plus, we had so much fun making these. We’re planning to do these again with more unique flavors! Do you have any suggestions for us? We love trying out new things! 🙂
- 3/4 cups Graham Crackers, crushed
- 1/6 cup Butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Confectioner’s Sugar
- 110 g Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/8 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Mangoes, sliced or diced (or other toppings of your choice, be creative!)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- For the crust, mix graham crackers crumbs, confectioner’s sugar, butter and vanilla extract until the mixture becomes sandy. Distribute the mixture to lined muffin pans.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 5 mins at 350F.
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and well-blended.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until stiff and fold this into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour onto the baked crust.
- For the toppings, mix 1/4 cup mangoes with 1/8 cup water to create a puree. Pour this into the cheesecake fillings.
- Top with the remaining mangoes and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!